**UPDATE OCTOBER 3rd** Unfortunately, following advice from the Amsterdam Gemeente, our services will now NOT be held in person but instead ONLY as a Livestream.
If you have already booked tickets we have emailed you with further details. This is a temporary measure for the next 3 weeks (at least) and we hope to begin to gather in-person again soon.
From Sunday 13th September onwards we will be hosting in-person services at 10.30am at the Vondelkerk (this service will be live-streamed on YouTube still, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel).
Due to the government’s corona maatregelen (regulations), we need everyone to register in advance of our Sunday services. If you would like to book your place for our this coming Sunday’s service please fill in the form below.
Please read the following information carefully before booking your tickets
By booking tickets, you are agreeing to the following:
- Please book for your household only (including children aged 2 and above).
- If you or anyone in your household experiences COVID-19 symptoms, for the safety of others you will not be able to attend the meeting. However, if you send us an email, we will prioritise you for tickets for future services.
- We have done our best to set up the service in a way that keeps you as safe as possible, so please stick to the guidelines shared with you whilst you are in the building.
- Church will still be live-streamed, and it’s possible you might make an appearance! So by booking tickets you are giving us permission to include video or photos of you in our live-stream and promotional material. This includes everyone who you are booking tickets for, so be sure to check in with everyone before you book.
- Because the service will be live-streamed, those who are too early will be asked to wait outside, and latecomers will not be admitted. So please arrive between the allotted time slot: 10:05-10:20.
Please be aware of the following:
- There will be no kids ministry at this meeting, but children can attend the service. There will be some resources set aside for them.
- There will be no refreshments served before, during or after the service
- 1.5-metre social distancing will need to be adhered too.
- From Sunday 4th October we’re asking everyone over the age of 12 that attends our service to wear a face mask for the whole of the time you are in the building.
- We are allowed to sing during the service but you will be required to wear a face mask. So please bring one with you.